Neath Taxis Ltd – PrivacyPolicy
Neath Taxis Ltd provides a TAXI CAB/PRIVATE HIRE facility. Through the Neath Taxis Ltd website/s and mobile phone applications (“the service”). Upon calling registering with Neath Taxis Ltd on our website/s or through a mobile phone application a user may book a Neath Taxis Ltd taxi (“member”) using location based technology on the website/s or mobile phone, Neath Taxis Ltd will use the location services of your network operator to help identify your approximate location, Neath Taxis Ltd will ask you to confirm that the pickup location that has been identified is correct and it is the responsibility of theuser to amend that address/location if it isn’t correct.
The service is being provided to you under these terms andconditions and any operating rules, policies, and procedures as currently published on this website and/or informed to users by Neath Taxis Ltd and/or itsmembers (including without limitation in respect of the cost, data protectionpolicy and cancellation of the service).
By using the service you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions found herein. If you do not accept all of these terms andconditions, do not continue to use the service.
No materials from Neath Taxis Ltd and/or associated websites may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, broadcast, shown or played in public,republished, uploaded, posted, stored, transmitted or distributed in any way oradapted or changed in any way. Neath Taxis Ltd takes active measures to ensure that no unauthorised use or breach of its intellectual property rights iscommitted.
Neath Taxis Ltd does not guarantee that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free. Use of the services provided by Neath Taxis Ltd is done so entirely at one’s own risk anddiscretion. Neath Taxis Ltd assumes no responsibility or liability for anyservices provided. Neath Taxis Ltd does not guarantee the availability of a taxi at any time, nor the availability of the service. Neath Taxis Ltd makes no guarantee for and does not vouch for those persons/companies whose goods or services are referred to or displayed by Neath Taxis Ltd and/orassociated websites. Neath Taxis Ltd makes no guarantee as to theaccuracy, content, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of any information, advice, content, service, search results,products or merchandise provided through Neath Taxis Ltd and/or associated websites. Neath Taxis Ltd makes no guarantees, and will not be held liablefor, any information, advice, products, services, adverts or links of thirdparties. Users are advised to satisfy themselves as to the exact type andnature of goods or services being offered or qualifications held by thosepersons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be displayed or referred to by Neath Taxis Ltd and/or associated websites.
Making Reservations through Mobile Phones(Applications or any other methods)
By sending us or requesting a taxi booking request through Neath Taxis Ltd mobile phone portals or applications (or any other mobiletechnology) you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions herein. Anyinformation received is provided on an “as is” basis. Use ofsuch information is done at one’s own risk. Neath Taxis Ltd is not associated with or endorsing any particular person/company that may be featured.
You further acknowledge that you are only entitled to use the information received for your own personal use. Intellectual PropertyRights subsist in information that may be sent to you and may not beredistributed, broadcasted, retransmitted, stored or made a compilationof. All rights reserved.
You recognise that mobile services may, from time to time, be adversely affected by events outside our control and that Neath Taxis Ltd willnot be held liable for any error in, or delay in, or failure in transmission of the services.
Mobile services are subject to the limitations of the enabling technology on which they are reliant and may be adversely affected by network performance and other operational factors beyond our control, including without limitation, congestion, network coverage, dropped connections, the performance of your mobile phone and the maintenance of secure network connections. Neath Taxis Ltd accepts no responsibility if you do not receive your booking confirmation or services for any of these reasons.
Furthermore, Neath Taxis Ltd will not be liable to you in anyway for failures, defects or delays in the delivery of aforementioned booking confirmation or services which are caused by one or more of the following reasons: provision of an incorrect phone number before submitting the request,your mobile phone does not support such services, message inbox is full, mobilephone is out of range or un-contactable for some other reason, or you erase theinformation sent to you.
Changes to theservice
Neath Taxis Ltd reserves the right,without liability, to change or discontinue any part of the service, temporarily or permanently, at any time (including any fees or charges for using theservice). Neath Taxis Ltd will give the maximum amount of notice of suchchanges or discontinuance as is practicable in the circumstances. Notice of any changes to the service will be made available on this website and/orinformed to users by Neath Taxis Ltd and/or its members
Amendments to these terms andconditions
Neath Taxis Ltd may change these termsand conditions from time to time. Notice of any changes to these terms andconditions will be made available on our website. Any changes become effective immediately after they are made available on our website and/orinformed to users by Neath Taxis Ltd and/or its members. Any use of theservice occurring after such date is subject to the amendments. Your continueduse of the service after such date constitutes your acknowledgement of the termsand conditions, their modifications and your agreement to abide by and be boundby the agreement, as amended.
You agree that by booking a taxi or private hire vehicle through Neath Taxis Ltd that you have made a verbal contract with the driver. You agree to meet the driver at the appointed location, make the journey as booked and pay the full and correct fare. Neath Taxis Ltd reserves the right to bar users that inappropriately use the service.
You acknowledge that your use of Neath Taxis Ltd and/orassociated websites & applications, constitutes an agreement between you andthe member and bears no responsibility or liability to Neath Taxis Ltd.
Neath Taxis Ltd does not accept liability for any damages,including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, use of data or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connectionwith the use or inability to use the service and/or associated websites(including information, advice, products, services, adverts or links of thirdparties). Neath Taxis Ltd makes no representations or warranties of anykind whatsoever that the server behind this website is free of viruses or othercomponents that may infect, harm, or cause damage to your computer equipment orany other property when you access, browse, download from, or otherwise use thesite. You acknowledge that standard terms and conditions apply between youand the taxi driver and/or as set out by that company/driver. Neath Taxis Ltd is unable to ensure or guarantee the security of any information transmittedover the Internet. Any information or data which you transmit to or byusing Neath Taxis Ltd and/or associated websites is done at your own risk and Neath Taxis Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or injurythat may result from transmitting such information.
If any jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitationof liability for consequential or incidental damages, liability is limited tothe fullest extent permitted by law.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construedin accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom courts. These terms and conditions, as modified from time to time and/or including information given tousers by Neath Taxis Ltd and/or its members, constitute the entire agreement between Neath Taxis Ltd and you with respect to the subject matter hereof. If any provision contained in these conditions is determined by a court ofcompetent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, thatprovision shall be severed from these conditions and the remaining provisionsshall continue in full force and effect. You agree that Neath Taxis Ltdhas the right to assign or sub-contract any or all of its obligations underthese terms and conditions.
You can contact Neath Taxis Ltd about any problems or questions with these terms and conditions, website or use of theservice. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS & CONDITIONS OFUSE
1. These terms & conditions only apply to the user when theysubmit correct and truthful details as requested on the Neath Taxis Ltdwebsite/s and/or through any mobile phone devices whereby the user is thenpermitted to use the service and software of Neath Taxis Ltd.
2. Neath Taxis Ltd offers the user a service and the softwarerequired to provide that service. Neath Taxis Ltd will supply details provided to enable Neath Taxis Ltd taxi drivers to receive a booking and to communicate with you on that basis. This information will contain the users pick up location and associated data (user name, mobile phone number) and the user in turn will also receive relevant data about the taxi & driver that will pick them up.
3. With respect to using the internet – the technical requirements, configuration and performance of the terminal to use the application including any necessary software are at the users responsibility and cost.
4. The appointment of a taxi through Neath Taxis Ltd is free andincurs no additional charge to the user above regulatory charges (including pickup charges) and fares. Any charges incurred through use of the Neath Taxis Ltd applications (such as, but not exclusively, network charges) or website are the users sole responsibility.
5. By ordering a taxi through Neath Taxis Ltd (mobile applications or website or any other method) the user agrees to use the service and to pay all relevant fares. The settlement of which will be bound by the terms & conditions of use between the taxi and the user.
6. By agreeing to these terms & conditions you – and anyone else using your account - agree to adhere to them and to be bound by them
Amendment or Termination of Service
1. Neath Taxis Ltd reserves the right to develop, improve or amend in any way the Neath Taxis Ltd website and/or mobileapplications
2. Neath Taxis Ltd reserves the right to temporarily or permanently stop its services without informing the individual but in the case of this situation arising will do its utmost to keep peopleinformed through its’ website www.neathtaxis.com
The user is not entitled to a permanent and uninterrupted availability of the Neath Taxis Ltd service. NeathTaxis Ltd undertakes to achieve maximum levels of service and availability inthe case of an interruption to service to resolve it as quickly aspossible.
Warrant & Liability
NeathTaxis Ltd cannot warrant that information is always accurate, complete and thatit will reach the recipient in a timely fashion
1. Where information/data is incorrect,incomplete or submitted late Neath Taxis Ltd cannot be held liable or responsible
2. If the application or submission of data through Neath Taxis Ltd causes damage or interruption to Neath Taxis Ltd services or any other software or hardware or loss of data then Neath Taxis Ltd cannot be held responsible or liable – the user is responsible for backingup any such information
3. Neath Taxis Ltd bears no liability for its driver services
4. Neath Taxis Ltd bears no liability for its service in any form
5. Neath Taxis Ltd bears no liability for the content of third-party websites on or linked to Neath Taxis Ltd
Obligation of the user
1. The user is committed to being truthfuland sincere with respect to the personal data that they submit to Neath Taxis Ltd through mobile phone or website and agree to use it in a truthful and legalway
2. The user may use the applications orwebsite as long as they agree not to willfully cause any damage, interruption to service, congestion.
3. The user agrees not to attempt to circumvent, access and/or amend the Neath Taxis Ltd services or software in anyway.
4. Neath Taxis Ltd reserves the right to exclude the user from all Neath Taxis Ltd services permanently for any abuses ofthe service
5. The users account is private and the user agrees to keep their username and password safe and not to disclose to any thirdparties. If this information is lost or in any way disclosed then the user hasan obligation to inform Neath Taxis Ltd immediately.
6. Neath Taxis Ltd will not be held liableand is free from all claims for any third party damage that is caused to theuser and/or their account through unauthorised access to theiraccount
The contract for the use of the software and the applicationmay be terminated by either party without notice or reason.
Disclaimer / Privacy Statement
The information we collect and how we use it
When you register with Neath Taxis Ltd on our website, mobile application or any other way we need to know your name ,e-mail address and e-mail address (insert any other details that are requested). We gather this information to allow us to process your registration, process any bookings you may make and process queries. The relevant information is then used by us, our agents and sub-contractors to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account and providing you with various services. We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual. From time to time we may provide your information to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide. We or our agents and sub-contractors may contact you by e-mail or telephone (or as required) to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services. We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or applications or any other service or products we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send a blank e-mail message to email@example.com. We may also want to provide you with related information from third parties we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.. We may also provide your information to carefully selected third parties whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not wish us to disclose your information in this way, please send an e-mail to email@example.com..
The Neath Taxis Ltd website uses “cookies” to allow a user web browser (software used to read webpages) to recall those pages of this website which have already been visited bythe user. Cookies are small pieces of information, placed on your computer by a website for tracking purposes.
How we protect your information
The internet is not a secure medium. We have taken all reasonable precautions to prevent disclosure otherwise than asset out in this Privacy Statement, our Terms and Conditions or as set out elsewhere on this website of any of your personal information which you reveal to us on this website. However, due to the nature of the Internet we cannot guarantee the security of the information you send to us via the Internet is the sending of any information over the Internet can never be absolutely secure. We also keep your information confidential. Our internal procedures of Neath Taxis Ltd cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
Sale of business
If this business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
Updating your details
If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your e-mail address, name or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to contact the data controller in Neath Taxis Ltd
8. Links to other websites
This statement relates to our privacy practice in connection with our website and related mobile applications and the personal data collected through our website and mobile applications. However, we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites, including linked websites, websites made available through this website and websites to which we may direct you.
All journeys with Neath Taxis Ltd must be pre-booked.
All journeys to the Railway, Bus or Coach Station must be booked for pick up at least 1 hour before departure In order to guarantee the connection. We cannot be held responsible for missed connections during adverse weather conditions. If you are unsure of your travelling time please contact our office.
Lost property left in an Neath Taxis Ltd vehicle will be returned to the Office. Please contact the main office to collect your lost property. Lost Property not collected within 3 months of the journey becomes the property of Neath Taxis Ltd who will arrange for disposal oft he Item.
Any credit/debit card registered on this app must be your own and registered at your home address. Should we suspect any fraudulent activity, your account may be suspended without prior warning and the relevant authorities will be informed.
If you have any comments or complaints about the service we have provided, please contact the Neath Taxis Ltd using the feedback option in the menu.
All telephone calls between you and Neath Taxis Ltd office or Drivers are recorded for monitoring purposes
These terms and conditions do not remove or affect your statutory rights.