TERMS & CONDITIONS OFUSE
1. These terms & conditions only apply to the user when theysubmit correct and truthful details as requested on the Neath Taxis Ltdwebsite/s and/or through any mobile phone devices whereby the user is thenpermitted to use the service and software of Neath Taxis Ltd.
2. Neath Taxis Ltd offers the user a service and the softwarerequired to provide that service. Neath Taxis Ltd will supply details provided to enable Neath Taxis Ltd taxi drivers to receive a booking and to communicate with you on that basis. This information will contain the users pick up location and associated data (user name, mobile phone number) and the user in turn will also receive relevant data about the taxi & driver that will pick them up.
3. With respect to using the internet – the technical requirements, configuration and performance of the terminal to use the application including any necessary software are at the users responsibility and cost.
4. The appointment of a taxi through Neath Taxis Ltd is free andincurs no additional charge to the user above regulatory charges (including pickup charges) and fares. Any charges incurred through use of the Neath Taxis Ltd applications (such as, but not exclusively, network charges) or website are the users sole responsibility.
5. By ordering a taxi through Neath Taxis Ltd (mobile applications or website or any other method) the user agrees to use the service and to pay all relevant fares. The settlement of which will be bound by the terms & conditions of use between the taxi and the user.
6. By agreeing to these terms & conditions you – and anyone else using your account - agree to adhere to them and to be bound by them
Amendment or Termination of Service
1. Neath Taxis Ltd reserves the right to develop, improve or amend in any way the Neath Taxis Ltd website and/or mobileapplications
2. Neath Taxis Ltd reserves the right to temporarily or permanently stop its services without informing the individual but in the case of this situation arising will do its utmost to keep peopleinformed through its’ website www.neathtaxis.com
The user is not entitled to a permanent and uninterrupted availability of the Neath Taxis Ltd service. NeathTaxis Ltd undertakes to achieve maximum levels of service and availability inthe case of an interruption to service to resolve it as quickly aspossible.
Warrant & Liability
NeathTaxis Ltd cannot warrant that information is always accurate, complete and thatit will reach the recipient in a timely fashion
1. Where information/data is incorrect,incomplete or submitted late Neath Taxis Ltd cannot be held liable or responsible
2. If the application or submission of data through Neath Taxis Ltd causes damage or interruption to Neath Taxis Ltd services or any other software or hardware or loss of data then Neath Taxis Ltd cannot be held responsible or liable – the user is responsible for backingup any such information
3. Neath Taxis Ltd bears no liability for its driver services
4. Neath Taxis Ltd bears no liability for its service in any form
5. Neath Taxis Ltd bears no liability for the content of third-party websites on or linked to Neath Taxis Ltd
Obligation of the user
1. The user is committed to being truthfuland sincere with respect to the personal data that they submit to Neath Taxis Ltd through mobile phone or website and agree to use it in a truthful and legalway
2. The user may use the applications orwebsite as long as they agree not to willfully cause any damage, interruption to service, congestion.
3. The user agrees not to attempt to circumvent, access and/or amend the Neath Taxis Ltd services or software in anyway.
4. Neath Taxis Ltd reserves the right to exclude the user from all Neath Taxis Ltd services permanently for any abuses ofthe service
5. The users account is private and the user agrees to keep their username and password safe and not to disclose to any thirdparties. If this information is lost or in any way disclosed then the user hasan obligation to inform Neath Taxis Ltd immediately.
6. Neath Taxis Ltd will not be held liableand is free from all claims for any third party damage that is caused to theuser and/or their account through unauthorised access to theiraccount
The contract for the use of the software and the applicationmay be terminated by either party without notice or reason.
Disclaimer / Privacy Statement
The information we collect and how we use it
When you register with Neath Taxis Ltd on our website, mobile application or any other way we need to know your name ,e-mail address and e-mail address (insert any other details that are requested). We gather this information to allow us to process your registration, process any bookings you may make and process queries. The relevant information is then used by us, our agents and sub-contractors to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account and providing you with various services. We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual. From time to time we may provide your information to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide. We or our agents and sub-contractors may contact you by e-mail or telephone (or as required) to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services. We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or applications or any other service or products we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send a blank e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may also want to provide you with related information from third parties we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.. We may also provide your information to carefully selected third parties whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not wish us to disclose your information in this way, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org..
The Neath Taxis Ltd website uses “cookies” to allow a user web browser (software used to read webpages) to recall those pages of this website which have already been visited bythe user. Cookies are small pieces of information, placed on your computer by a website for tracking purposes.
How we protect your information
The internet is not a secure medium. We have taken all reasonable precautions to prevent disclosure otherwise than asset out in this Privacy Statement, our Terms and Conditions or as set out elsewhere on this website of any of your personal information which you reveal to us on this website. However, due to the nature of the Internet we cannot guarantee the security of the information you send to us via the Internet is the sending of any information over the Internet can never be absolutely secure. We also keep your information confidential. Our internal procedures of Neath Taxis Ltd cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
Sale of business
If this business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
Updating your details
If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your e-mail address, name or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
How to contact the data controller in Neath Taxis Ltd
8. Links to other websites
This statement relates to our privacy practice in connection with our website and related mobile applications and the personal data collected through our website and mobile applications. However, we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites, including linked websites, websites made available through this website and websites to which we may direct you.